- Improving agriculture and nutrition with open data
How can we improve agriculture, food and nutrition with open data? In this discussion paper, the Open Data Institute highlight examples of how open data is being used in different agriculture and nutrition contexts to enable more efficient and effective decision making, foster innovation and drive organisational change.
- E - Commerce in Bangladesh
- A.S. Ishtiaque; A. Sarwar / University of Liberal Arts, Bangladesh 2016
- Electronic commerce or e-commerce, as it is more popularly referred to, is defined as any form of trade or exchange of goods, services and information using electronic means. Globally, the application of e-commerce has been rapidly ga...
- Access to information and implications for healthy ageing in Africa: challenges and strategies for public libraries
- R.N. Ugwuanyi / DigitalCommons@University of Nebraska - Lincoln 2016
- The elderly people are of intrinsic value to societies. Their health is Africas wealth. Unfortunately, Africa has serious health burden raging from diseases, poverty ignorance that hardly support healthy ageing. Developm...
- ICT for development working paper series 2013
- Bangladesh Institute of ICT in Development 2013
- This issue of the Working Paper Series on ICT for DevelopmentF seven articles that deal with ICT for Development in the fields of agriculture and commerce. Titles include: Use of Information and Communication Technologi...
- On the development of the mobile based agricultural extension system in Tanzania: a technological perspective
- J.M. Kizza / The International Journal of Computing and ICT Research 2015
- The growth of African science and technology has been hampared by a multitude of problems. From the continents late start in the race to setting up and obtaining universities with research quality fundamentals to equipment acqui...
- Liberation technology: mobile phones and political mobilization in Africa
- M. Manacorda; A. Tesei / Afrobarometer 2016
- Can digital information and communication technology (ICT) foster mass political mobilization? The authors use a novel geo-referenced dataset for the entire African continent between 1998 and 2012 on the coverage of mobile phone signa...