- New HEART topic guide examines how edtech supports learning
The guide addresses the question: What is the evidence that the use of digital or electronic technologies and materials to support teaching and learning. by teachers or students, impacts teaching and learning practices or learning outcomes? It offers findings and recommendations on how to strengthen the design, implementation and evaluation of programmes that use edtech.
- WTO and Trade in Electronically Delivered Software (EDS): emerging challenges and policy options - an Indian perspective
- S Chaturvedi; S. K Mohanty / Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2007
- As the globalisation has intensified and the outreach of internet has expanded, the digitalisation of the trade has assumed new dimensions. The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) including the electronic commerce is being ...
- Cost effectiveness analysis of family planning services offered by mobile clinics versus static clinics in Assiut, Egypt
- G.S. El-Deen; T. Al-Attar / Economic Research Forum, Egypt, 2012
- Outreach clinical services –like mobile clinics– can play an important role by providing services to clients living in remote rural areas. This study reports cost effectiveness (CE) information of family planning (FP) serv...
- East Asian infrastructure development in a comparative global perspective: an analysis of RIS infrastructure index
- N Kumar; P De / Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2008
- Development of infrastructure is one of the key priorities of East Asia Summit (EAS) countries. By constructing an Infrastructure Index for 104 countries comprising all the EAS members, this paper examines the levels of infrastructure...
- Potential of Asian economic integration: a perspective from the strategy of Japanese enterprises
- T Kawamura / Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2008
- The progress of the cooperation and economic integration of the region has a big potentiality for further industrial and economic development of the whole Asian region in general. IT industries have big potentiality for the future eco...
- Emerging economies as sources of investment and appropriate technology: evidence from India
- S Chaturvedi / Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2008
- The BICS countries (Brazil, India, China, and South Africa) have developed strong linkages with fellow developing countries in the realms of trade, investment and technology. This paper analyses the major trends in India’s linka...