Check the most recent online additions, updated daily.
Content from selected partners can be found by following the relevant links in the central panel below - or check out our editor's selection of the best sector specific information from other websites.
- The BLDS print collection
Browse all the latest print documents from the British Library of Development Studies...
- USCC Economic Issue Brief - RMB Internationalization.pdf
- U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, 2014
- China is by all measures a global economic power: it is the world’s largest exporter and second-largest importer of goods and services, the largest holder of foreign exchange reserves, and the second-largest economy. Yet ...
- Hong Kong - South Africa’s gateway to China
- G. Shelton 2012
- South Africa has responded to the rise of East Asia by building new commercial links with the region, especially with China. South Africa has sought to build a strategic partnership with the Asian giant in the hope of securing a key p...
- Reserve Management in Asia: changing contours and challenges
- Research and Information System for Developing Countries, 2012
- Reserve management assumed centre stage in policymaking in Asia after the massive collateral damage caused during the 1997-98 East Asian financial crisis spreading all over the region. In addition to the after-crisis retreat to policy...
- Open and distance learning, blended learning, and administration and management practices in ICTs
- UNESCO Bangkok: Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau for Education, 2011
- This is a research study on the use of ICT for higher education in the Asia and Pacific region. This publication highlights the results from case studies that investigated the use of ICT in three areas: open and distance learning; ble...
- Pensions in Asia and the Pacific
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2012
- In addition to giving insights on the sustainability of public pensions and the pressures they face with the mounting demographic issues, Pensions at a Glance – Asia/Pacific Edition 2011 aims to enhance interaction between OECD ...
- Benefiting from market access opportunities
- id21 Development Research Reporting Service, 2005
- Developing countries cannot achieve sustainable growth and poverty reduction unless they integrate into the world economy. Trade reforms are necessary, but not enough to maximise the potential benefits of trade. Negotiations at the WT...
- Trade unions and labour laws around the world
- Baker and McKenzie, 2010
- This book looks at the current state of works councils and trade unions for 33 countries around the world. Topics include: collective bargaining unfair labour practices trade union employe...
- Enhancing transparency in Hong Kong garment company supply chains
- CSR Asia, 2009
- This report examines transparency in Hong Kong garment sector supply chain operations to provide an update of their overall performance, and any key developments facing Hong Kong companies. The research covers five categori...
- Defining the CSR priorities of businesses and stakeholders in Hong Kong
- R. Welford; C. Chan; M. Man / CSR Asia, 2008
- In order to define what corporate social responsibility (CSR) means to a company, it needs to engage with its stakeholders and take into account their needs and aspirations when designing CSR strategies and programmes.This report iden...
- Asia will not age gracefully unless difficult policy choices are made very soon
- J. Menon; A. Melendez-Nakamura / Asian Development Bank, 2009
- Within the next few decades, Asia is poised to become the oldest region in the world; reforming policies and creating new structures and institutions to address this challenge is a huge and complex undertaking that requires a big head...