- GODAN Success Stories - Issue 1 | GODAN
- Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition 2016
- Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition (GODAN) advocates and supports the proactive sharing of open data to make information about agriculture and nutrition available, accessible and usable. The initiative focuses on buil...
- Making the ‘evolutionary leap’: using Open Knowledge approaches to improve development outcomes
- A. Stanley; K. Shephard; N Bimbe; P. Brambilla; H. Rowsell; P. Mason; H. Bailey / Institute of Development Studies UK 2016
- The Open Knowledge Hub project brings together knowledge producers and intermediaries, particularly those in developing countries, to work together collaboratively to address gaps and inequalities in the availability...
- Measuring the Barriers to Big Data for Development: Design-Reality Gap Analysis in Colombia’s Public Sector
- Liliana Fernández Gómez; Richard Heeks 2016
- While big data has the potential to make a significant contribution to international development, that potential is currently constrained by a number of barriers. Systematic analysis of those barriers is rare, so this paper applies th...
- Enabling the Data Revolution: An International Open Data Roadmap
- This conference report from the 3rd International Open Data Conference (IODC) draws upon the discussions that took place in Ottawa in May 2015, providing a summary of key topics and debates, and providing a shared vision of the r...
- Democratising the Data Revolution: A Discussion Paper
- J. Gray 2015
- This new discussion paper from Open Knowledge is intended to advance thinking and action around civil society engagement with the data revolution. It looks beyond the disclosure of existing information, towards more ambiti...