- Based in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: 24 months with possibility of extension
- Salary 475USD Net per month
Aus4Skills (contracted as the Vietnam-Australia Human Resource Development Partnership - VAHRDP) is the main vehicle to realise the Australian Government’s commitment to improve the quality of Vietnam’s human resources. Aus4Skills is a five year program which commenced on 1 February, 2016.
Aus4Skills manages the Australia Awards Scholarships and the implementation of five HRD Components focussing on the development and application of new skills and knowledge acquired by Program participants and the enabling environments for their application, as well as strengthening organisational links between Australia and Vietnam in priority sectors.
The Alumni Coordinator will assist the Alumni Engagement Manager and support the implementation of the alumni engagement activities, in line with the Australia Global Alumni Engagement Strategy 2016-2020.
Reserved for Vietnamese Citizens
Key duties will include:
- Assist in organising alumni events, attend events and process participants’ evaluations
- Handle all alumni enquiries via phone and email
- Update alumni contact details in an accurate and consistent manner on the Aus4Skills alumni and Global Alumni databases using all possible information sources
- Assist with administering the Small Grants Fund
- Undertake mapping of alumni and make reports
- Liaise directly with alumni as required
- Implement and evaluate the peer-to-peer support program for new awardees
We are seeking applicants with demonstrated experience in office administration, database system maintenance and management and experience in contributing to planning and managing program activities. A Bachelor Degree qualification is preferred. The successful candidate will also have experience in liaising and networking with a range of clients and stakeholders and have a high level of written and oral English. You will have the ability to meet deadlines and work as a member of team and deal with people in a friendly and professional manner. An understanding of Scholarships programs is desirable.
How to Apply
For a detailed position description and to apply for this position please visit www.coffey.com/careers click on ‘career opportunities’ and search for the reference number 495433.
Applications close 5.00pm (Vietnam time) 28th July 2017
For further enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org