Business Support Administrator
Do you have well organised and effective time-management skills?
Do you have demonstrable ability to develop and maintain basic administrative systems and excellent attention to detail?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a business support administrator (Maternity Cover) to provide travel, recruitment and logistical support to teams and departments across the UK based International Programme Team – Programme Funding & Partnership Team, Programme Strategy and Innovation Team, Programme Portfolio Oversight Development Team and the IPT Hub.
- Being the sole travel advisory and service for teams across IPT.
- Organise and support teams and departmental events and global meetings.
- To make arrangements and ensure appropriate hospitality for visitors going to and coming from the international programme and to arrange as requested by the BST Manager.
- Assist managers with their recruitment by providing HR Administrative support.
- To assist assigned team/project within the IPT in a variety of activities.
- To help with ensuring that links with the rest of the organisation are maintained through effective communication methods and by using collaborative tools.
- Undertake other duties and tasks as required to support the objectives of the Business Support Team including provision of cover when necessary.
- Creating robust relationships with internal and external colleagues.
Location: OXFORD (OXFAM HOUSE)
Hours: 22 Hours per week
Salary: £18,402 (FTE)
Job Type: Fixed Term
How to apply
This is an opportunity for an exceptional, dedicated, and highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Oxfam's values and beliefs. If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please download the full job description and apply online via the URL in this job advert.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.