Chief of Party – Nigeria State to State Governance Program
Tetra Tech ARD is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Chief of Party candidates for the USAID funded State to State Program in Nigeria. The purpose of the State to State program will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of select state and local governments in Nigeria. This will achieved by strengthening governing systems to improve the delivery of public services; increasing the efficiency of key governance operations; increasing the government’s responsiveness to citizen needs and priorities; and improving government and civil society capacity to manage conflict.
The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for the overall activity management, implementation, and oversight of the project. The COP will provide quality assurance and control of all program deliverables as well as provide leadership, supervision, and direction to the project’s field staff and operations.
- Advanced degree in Governance, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Business, or relevant field;
- At least 8 years of experience as a COP, Project Director, or Project Manager on large donor-funded programs with proven ability to oversee multiple activities simultaneously in multiple locations;
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the following technical areas: municipal governance, public financial management, social inclusion and government transparency, or citizen engagement;
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English;
- Managed large, long term projects in Central or West Africa, ideally in Nigeria;
- Qualified Nigerian Nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech's ad posted.
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2DfXDS7
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.