Corporate Account Manager
The Corporate Account Manager (maternity cover) will take responsibility for delivering the second year of War Child’s biggest ever fundraising partnership with law firm Allen & Overy. This exciting global partnership raised over £800,000 in the first year as well as delivering invaluable pro bono support during an incredible period of growth for War Child.
In addition, the Corporate Account Manager will support the Head of Corporate Fundraising and the rest of the Corporate Partnerships team to maximise value from our portfolio of accounts including traditional staff fundraising and more commercial activations.
War Child Job Description & Person Specification
- Develop and implement successful partnership plans to achieve financial and non-financial objectives
- Provide excellent account management using flair and originality to ensure joint objectives are met
- Line manage one of the team’s Corporate Partnerships Executives, enabling them to contribute to the team objectives while supporting their personal development
- Develop strong personal relationships with decision makers, and key influencers within our corporate partners and wider business networks
- Construct and implement clear account management processes • Pro-actively engage corporate supporters with pro-bono and volunteering opportunities
- Develop compelling communications assets and maximise the use of partner communications channels
- Manage and deliver corporate events as required
- Work alongside other fundraising teams to identify and deliver cross-working opportunities
- Champion our corporate partners internally to maximise engagement from across War Child
- Work closely with War Child programme staff in London and in country to provide accurate reporting and programme updates
- Work alongside the Head of Corporate Partnerships to monitor partnership budgets with the goal of delivering a high return on investment
- Contribute towards the development of the corporate partnerships annual and long-term strategy
- Ensure all War Child fundraising activity, as a minimum requirement, adheres to GDPR, the Fundraising Standards Board and the Institute of Fundraising’s Codes of Conduct
- Maintain accurate records on the fundraising database and maximise its potential as a reporting tool.