Data Quality Specialist
Tetra Tech International Development Services is accepting applications from qualified candidates for a Data Quality Specialist position. The Data Quality Specialist is responsible for accurately processing and maintaining staffing related data for our talent network. This is a 6-month position.
The key objective of this position is to ensure the accuracy and accessibility of consultants’ qualification information in our talent network, enabling Tetra Tech to identify and mobilize the most appropriate and qualified consulting expertise for its worldwide projects. The individual in this role will work closely with the Data Quality and Recruitment Systems Specialist, the Director of International Consultant Services, and worldwide consultants. This is a full-time position based in Burlington, Vermont.
- Ensure quality of the talent network through critical daily processing tasks and analyzing data for inaccuracies;
- Update the talent network with detailed information on consultant profile, skills and experience;
- Process CVs and other staffing documentation for entry into the talent network;
- Outreach to consultants inviting them to join or update their profile in our talent network;
- Provide prompt appropriate action to consultant inquiries and requests for assistance.
- Associate's degree or higher.
- Prior administrative or data entry/processing experience.
- Excellent information management skills, with a strong focus on detail.
- High-level proficiency of MS-Office applications and databases.
- High-level of reliability, follow-through, discretion and integrity.
- Must possess proactive, positive problem-solving skills and be an energetic and enthusiastic collaborative team player.
- Passionate to work with data with a strong focus on the impact of data in business processes.
- Excellent ability to understand policies and procedures while maintaining a high-level of productivity and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is mandatory.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- Three professional references
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech's IDS ad posted.
Apply online at: http://ow.ly/kkwN30kPVjd
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.