Deputy Chief of Party – Strengthening Value Chain Activity
Deputy Chief of Party – Strengthening Value Chain Activity, Democratic Republic of Congo
Tetra Tech ARD (http:www.tetratechintdev.com/) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Deputy Chief of Party candidates for the USAID-funded Feed the Future DRC Strengthening Value Chains Activity.
Working under the direction of the Chief of Party (COP) and in coordination and collaboration with project administrative, financial and contracts staff, the Deputy Chief of Party will be directly responsible for the timely provision and delivery of quality technical deliverables to support project implementation.
- Degree in Agricultural Development, Agribusiness, Market Systems, Economics, Project Management or other relevant discipline; Advanced degree preferred;
- At least 10 years’ experience managing the technical aspects of agricultural development and/or agricultural value chain development programs;
- At least 5 years of experience designing and implementing projects focused on value chains, food security, and market systems; experience within coffee and/or legumes VCs preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain good relationships with government officials and other stakeholders.
- Ability to serve as acting COP in the COP’s absence;
- Prior experience working on donor funded projects in Africa; direct experience in the Democratic Republic of Congo is required;
- Fluency in English and French Required;
- Qualified Congolese Nationals and women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech ARD’s ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/2DKGC3z
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.