Deputy Chief of Party for Finance and Administration
Deputy Chief of Party for Finance and Administration – Nigeria State to State Governance Program
Tetra Tech ARD is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Deputy Chief of Party candidates for the USAID funded State to State Program in Nigeria. The purpose of the State to State program will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of select state and local governments in Nigeria. This will achieved by strengthening governing systems to improve the delivery of public services; increasing the efficiency of key governance operations; increasing the government’s responsiveness to citizen needs and priorities; and improving government and civil society capacity to manage conflict
Working under the overall direction of the Chief of Party, the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for Finance and Administration will be responsible for ensuring the timely provision and delivery of all required project financial, administrative, compliance and grants, procurement and subcontracts support to the execution of the project.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or relevant field is required; advanced degree is preferred;
- Minimum of 7 years in Financial Management and Administration on large donor-funded programs; experience with USAID project financial management required;
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated skills managing a diverse team and multiple satellite offices is required;
- Experience in long term project administration in West Africa is required, with experience in Nigeria preferred;
* Qualified Nigerian Nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech's ad posted.
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2mM5P5B
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.