Design & Brand Coordinator
Design and Brand Coordinator
Itad is a consultancy company providing technical expertise to international development programmes, projects and institutions. The work covers a range of sectors, including natural resources, water management, HIV/AIDS, governance, aid effectiveness, and social development. Within the broad development sector, Itad is best known for its work in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and undertakes institutional and programme evaluations as well as designing M&E systems for development institutions and government departments. For more information see our website www.itad.com
The role of the Design and Brand Coordinator has been created within our Knowledge Hub to coordinate the use and growth of Itad’s brand through design, digital and marketing activities.
Your work and specific responsibilities will include:
- Work with colleagues to create infographics, diagrams and other design elements for projects across print and digital media
- Work with Itad colleagues to develop new ways to display information in our reports, presentations and internal and external marketing
- Creation and maintenance of Itad brand assets and guidance for their use
- Support to colleagues on report and other output formatting (in Word, PowerPoint, InDesign etc.)
- Where necessary, prepare files for printing and coordinate with suppliers
Supporting the Itad brand:
- Monitor and advise on internal and external use of Itad brand
- Work with colleagues to ensure branding is consistent across our work and outputs
- Ensure all templates, guidelines and resources are up to date and useable
- Where necessary coordinate the design of new templates, guidelines and resources
- Create branded resources for staff use when networking/talking about Itad
- Support the Communications and Engagement Manager to ensure all staff are capable of, and equipped to, talk about Itad’s brand and the company in general through the use of brand-related workshops and resources
- Support the publishing of content on Itad’s website and social media channels
- Support to other Knowledge Hub and company-wide work as necessary
The successful applicant must be creative, have excellent attention to detail and be able to work quickly and accurately to deadlines. They must be flexible in approach and enjoy being part of a team as well as able to show initiative in solving problems and working independently. As a central support role to all Itad staff, the ability to prioritise appropriately and organise work methodically is essential.
The role demands a high level of computer literacy, particularly in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), email, intranet and simple website maintenance. A minimum of one year’s office experience is essential, preferably within a similar consultancy company environment.
For non-EU applicants: If you are a non-EU National then please refer to the UK Border Agency website for information regarding your eligibility to work in the UK.