Expressions of Interest - various positions
Expressions of Interest
Scope Global – People Focused Programs
Scope Global is a specialist project management company delivering international development and education projects and programs throughout Asia and the Pacific. With over 25 years’ experience in managing people-focused programs on behalf of a wide range of clients, we offer extensive international experience and unique program management expertise and capabilities.
Our key clients include the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and Department of Education and Training (DET), national and sub-national governments in other Asia-Pacific countries, the Asian Development Bank and various universities and educational institutions.
Scope Global is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. We consider ourselves as agents of change: helping people to positively change their world by facilitating study and professional development opportunities and assisting governments and communities to improve the lives of their citizens and members.
Scope Global is seeking expressions of interest for the following positions based in our Adelaide office from April 2018.
Program Manager – effectively manage program implementation and oversee progress towards and completion of program milestones, monitor performance targets against approved annual plans, manage program operations within set budgets and value for money principles, ensure compliance with DFAT policies, procedures and agreements, and develop strategic partnerships with clients and stakeholders. Key requirements:
- Program/project management experience in the TVET sector
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience in budgeting and financial management, team leadership, and client management
- Experience using project management tools to effectively plan, implement, monitor and evaluate activities
Program Officer – support the Program Manager by providing a high level, comprehensive range of project coordination, administration and support activities to ensure the effective operations and delivery of the program. Key requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure work is completed efficiently and effectively
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders
Human Resources Officer – support end to end talent and recruitment process for vacancies including high volume contracting to novate existing program staff. Provide effective and timely HR advice and support to the People and Culture Team and program staff based in-country and in Adelaide. Key requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in HR or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in an HR role with a particular focus on end to end recruitment including contracting
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
Management Accountant – responsible for financial planning, reporting and analysis for the program, client reports and acquittals of expenditure, and annual budget preparation. Key requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting
- CA/CPA qualified
- Demonstrated experience as a Management Accountant, preferably in the TVET/ education/ not for profit sector
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting standards, project accounting and tax legislation
Finance Officer – provide financial and administrative support to the program team, ensure financial records are accurately maintained, process project accounts payable invoices, prepare accounts receivable invoices, and provide budgeting and forecasting support. Key requirements:
- Demonstrated experience as a bookkeeper or accounts officer with commercial organisations
- Strong computer skills with experience in MS Office and accounting packages
- Experience in processing a high volume of transactions with accuracy and speed
- Demonstrated ability to determine priorities, manage a varied workload and meet deadlines
Legal Officer – support the Commercial and Contracts Manager to advise on matters relating to the implementation and delivery of the program. Support corporate and legal compliance across program countries of operation by maintaining policies and procedures, administering the Contract Management System, and providing timely advice and information to program stakeholders. Key requirements:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience in preparation of contracts and procurement documentation
- Experience researching legal issues and devising solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of risk management principles and cost benefit analysis
Marketing and Communications Coordinator - responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing, public relations and communications activities across the program. This includes coordination of media activity, development and editing of publications, maintaining the website, and the monitoring and management of social media across the program. Key requirements:
- Tertiary qualification preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing or communications role
- Ability to source, write and edit communications materials for a range of channels including print and social media
- Proven experience delivering effective media (traditional and social) campaigns on behalf of clients
For more information about Scope Global, please visit our website www.scopeglobal.com
Visit www.scopeglobal.com/work-with-us/current-job-opportunities to submit your online application (upload CV and a one page cover letter stating the position you are applying for and detailing your suitability).
Applications close Wednesday February 28th.
Please note that interviews and final appointments will be subject to Scope Global being awarded the program contract.
Scope Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, and we encourage people from different backgrounds to apply (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities).