Gaming Partnerships and Events Executive
This exciting newly created role, Gaming Partnerships & Events Executive, offers the opportunity to create, activate & manage gaming related events (both digital stream & physical) and manage key streaming partnerships playing a critical role in raising funds and awareness of our cause.
Sitting in the wider Corporate Partnerships / Fundraising team at War Child, the award-winning Gaming Partnerships team (Most Innovative Fundraising Campaign 2017 by the Institute of Fundraising for Armistice) work across the entire gaming industry (mobile, console & PC) to raise vital funds for War Child globally in partnership with our U.S based fundraising partner Children in Conflict.
With over 10+ years’ experience in gaming and digital partnerships, the Gaming team has established themselves as innovators & experts in the sector for gaming/charity colorations and have presented at various events including The Develop Awards in Brighton, United Kingdom:Europe in Amsterdam & Pocket Gamer Connect in London.
JOB SPECIFICATION: TASK AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Identify existing & establishing new gaming fundraising events across the global e-sports and competitive gaming sector
- Manage key streaming platforms and build relationships with streaming partners to fundraise for War Child.
- To conceive and deliver proposals to gaming event individuals/platforms - targeting both corporate social responsibility (CSR) and marketing & events managers
- To be accountable to the financial and non-financial objectives in-line with the War Child Gaming Strategy 2018 - Onwards.
- Attending gaming events across Europe & the US to meet new & existing gaming partners
- To ensure all active and potential corporate partners receive an excellent level of service, understand clearly the work War Child does, and feel positive about all their points of engagement with War Child
- To ensure agreements are in place which set out the expectations and requirements of both War Child and each corporate partner, ensuring each partnership is transparent and well managed
- To ensure the database (salesforce) is kept up to date with relationships, and to keep and maintain up to date records of activity
- To undertake other duties as required by the Gaming Partnerships Manager or Head Partnerships