Head of Department – Human Resources Management
Médecins Sans Frontières is an independent, medical, emergency relief organisation that provides assistance to people worldwide, regardless of their background, religion or political convictions.
The HoD HRM is expected to focus on enhancing the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the HR support delivered to the organisation. This consists of process improvements, implementation of systems and tools, improvements in the department’s organizational design, establishing consistent and transparent governance and communications, and stronger team work to help realize a more service-oriented department.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management position with comparable responsibilities, preferably as an HR Director or a member of a Management Team.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, with preferred specialisation in HRM.
- Knowledge of and experience with HRM in a highly dynamic international work environment and/or matrix organisation.
- Clear vision and solid experience with process engineering, organisational design and change management.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills.
- Outstanding communication skills as well as an excellent command of the English language.
- Active knowledge of Dutch or French will be considered an asset.
For more information and instructions on how to apply please visit: http://oxfordhr.co.uk/jobs/head-of-department-hrm/