Human Resource Development (HRD) Officer
- Based in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: 24 months with possibility of extension
Aus4Skills (contracted as the Vietnam-Australia Human Resource Development Partnership - VAHRDP) is the main vehicle to realise the Australian Government’s commitment to improve the quality of Vietnam’s human resources. Aus4Skills is a five year program which commenced on 1 February, 2016.
Aus4Skills manages the Australia Awards Scholarships and the implementation of five HRD Components focusing on the development and application of new skills and knowledge acquired by Program participants and the enabling environments for their application, as well as strengthening organisational links between Australia and Vietnam in priority sectors.
Working under the direction of the Deputy Program Director, lead for the Advancing Women in Leadership Component and the Supporting Australia’s Broader Interests Component, and other Component leads as appropriate, and under the overall direction of the Program Director, the HRD Officer will assist in planning and managing activities efficiently to ensure that the required activity outputs are delivered on time.
Reserved for Vietnamese Citizens
Key duties will include:
- Assist in ensuring that gender equality, disability and social inclusion considerations are taken into account in all component activities.
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Provide support to expatriate advisors when needed in the implementation of their tasks.
- Draft minutes of component related meetings.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring effective management of activity sub-contracting budgets, expenditure acquittals, reporting, invoicing and payment schedules.
- Prepare requests for advance of funds and/or direct payments for workshops or other events.
- Assist in drafting activity monitoring reports.
- Translate correspondence, documents and background information as required.
We are seeking applicants with relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably from an international institution. You will have experience in project management and implementing training courses and conducting workshops. Knowledge of gender and social inclusion issues and an understanding of Australia’s aid priorities in Vietnam will be highly regarded. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to maintain initiative and momentum in a complex multi-tasking environment, as well as have high level interpersonal skills and experience in maintaining relationships in a cross-cultural setting. You will be a good team player and have excellent report writing and communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
How to Apply
For a detailed position description and to apply for this position please visit www.coffey.com/careers click on ‘career opportunities’ and search for the reference number 495631
Applications close 5.00pm (Vietnam time) 16th October 2017
For further enquires please contact: email@example.com