Human Resources Specialist
Scope Global – People Focused Programs
Scope Global is a specialist project management company delivering international development and education projects and programs throughout Asia and the Pacific. With over 25 years’ experience in managing people-focused programs on behalf of a wide range of clients, we offer extensive international experience and unique program management expertise and capabilities.
Scope Global is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. We consider ourselves as agents of change: helping people to positively change their world by facilitating study and professional development opportunities and assisting governments and communities to improve the lives of their citizens and members.
PACTAM2 – or the Pacific Technical Assistance Mechanism Phase 2 - is an Australian Government initiative funded through its official aid agency, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), and managed by Scope Global. PACTAM2 places highly skilled, senior technical advisers recruited internationally or regionally with partner government agencies, non-government and regional organisations in 6 Pacific Island countries. Scope Global facilitates the recruitment, mobilisation and in country support of advisers.
About the opportunity:
The Human Resource Specialist is responsible for providing effective Human Resource and Communication services to enable achievement of PACTAM2 objectives for the client (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade), the Partner Governments in 6 Pacific Islands countries, the Advisers (approximately 30) and Scope Global.
• Position reports to: PACTAM2 Program Manager
• Location: Kent Town, SA (head office). Remote working arrangements from other locations in Australia will be considered
• Contract type: Full-time, fixed term 11 month contract
• Lead end to end recruitment for PACTAM2 advisers
• Provide training to PACTAM2 advisers and Partner Governments
• Lead PACTAM2 Public Diplomacy and Communications strategy
• Implement PACTAM2 Gender Action Plan
• Maintain an effective relationship between the client, advisers, other stakeholders and Scope Global
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Human Resource or talent acquisition specialist, with pipeline and market mapping experience
• Significant experience in all aspects of the recruitment process with exceptional sourcing, networking and talent pool management skills
• Experience in raising the profile of a company/program through public diplomacy methods including networking and social media
• Significant experience in developing content for training and delivering training to a variety of audiences
• High level interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Experience implementing employment strategies to enhance participation rates of women and other marginalised groups
• Experience working with Partner Governments (particularly in the Pacific region) and recruiting for international positions preferred
What we offer:
• Friendly, positive, high performance organisational culture
• Meaningful, challenging, exciting work that makes a positive impact
• An organisation with personnel engaged across over 50 countries
• Flexible working environment including paid parental leave
• City-fringe location with onsite parking
• Diverse and inclusive workforce
Visit https://scopeglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to find out more about the role and to submit your online application (upload cover letter and CV, and address the selection criteria listed on the system).
Applications will close Sunday 26th August. Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.
Scope Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for all employees, and we encourage people from different backgrounds to apply (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities).
Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures. All employees and representatives must sign and agree to conform to the Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct as a condition of employment/engagement with the organisation.