Job description / Profile
Mada is a non-partisan, non-sectarian Lebanese NGO established in 2000 which aims at reinforcing the relationship between local communities and their natural environment.
MADA is seeking a coordination for its platform.
- Identification and coordination of internal and external expertise according to the beneficiary groups’ profile and needs
- Implementation of training sessions
- Close follow-up with beneficiary groups
- Identify new groups
- Provide technical or administrative/finance/proposal support according to profile
- Internal and external reporting
- Design a simplified guidelines
- Design and update communication tools
- Experience in volunteering
- Graduate in social sciences, education or related fields
- Fluent in Arabic, English, French is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, diplomacy, patience, open mind)
- Computer skills: excel, word, powerpoint, social medias
- Good knowledge of NGOs
- Flexible hours
- Able to move around
Interested candidates should send their CV and a motivation letter to: email@example.com with the subject line: coordinator, no later than 25/10/2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.