Program Manager (PACE International)
Scope Global – People Focused Programs
Scope Global is a specialist project management company delivering international development and education projects and programs throughout Asia and the Pacific. With over 25 years’ experience in managing people-focused programs on behalf of a wide range of clients, we offer extensive international experience and unique program management expertise and capabilities.
Scope Global is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia. We consider ourselves as agents of change: helping people to positively change their world by facilitating study and professional development opportunities and assisting governments and communities to improve the lives of their citizens and members.
About the opportunity:
The Professional and Community Engagement (PACE) International Program is delivered by Macquarie University, with support from Scope Global. The purpose of PACE International is to provide students with a practical experience that builds on academic learning; help develop skills in an international context; and to prepare students for the labour market. Scope Global provides in-country management services for PACE activities in the Philippines, Malaysia and Vanuatu. Specifically, Scope Global supports the welfare of students while in country, including risk management, incident response, in-country orientation and activity support and monitoring.
The PACE International Program Manager is responsible for the effective delivery of coordinated management services for all aspects of PACE International at Scope Global, and ensuring the program meets all milestones and performance targets.
Position reports to: Senior Manager, International Scholarships
Location: Kent Town, SA
Contract type: Part-time (0.5FTE), fixed term until March 2019
- Deliver all aspects of the Program in accordance with client contractual requirements and approved performance targets
- Establish, maintain and manage client relationships
- Effectively manage contracted and company budget allocations
- Risk management
- The ability to initiate and maintain positive relationships with clients and stakeholders, including building rapport and demonstrating a commitment to their needs
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity, including the ability to represent the organisation and foster and maintain relationships with clients and community organisations
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end program and/or project management and the use of tools to effectively plan, implement, monitor, report and evaluate activities and finances in accordance with required standards
- Experience identifying risk and managing incidents within an international operations context
- Previous experience working in an international/community development context
What we offer:
- Friendly, positive, high performance organisational culture
- Meaningful, challenging, exciting work that makes a positive impact
- An organisation with personnel engaged across over 50 countries
- Flexible working environment including paid parental leave
- City-fringe location with onsite parking
- Diverse and inclusive workforce
Visit https://scopeglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to find out more about the role and to submit your online application (upload cover letter and CV, and address the selection criteria listed on the system).
Applications will close midday Monday 23rd July. Please note that only applications submitted via our online system will be considered.
Scope Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workforce. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect for all employees, and we encourage people from different backgrounds to apply (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities).
Scope Global is a child safe organisation and will ask all applicants to undergo our child safe recruitment procedures. All employees and representatives must sign and agree to conform to the Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct as a condition of employment/engagement with the organisation.