Senior Project Officer, TCFD Knowledge Hub Manager
CDSB has an exciting opening for a Senior Project Officer to manage the development of a dedicated online Knowledge Hub to support the uptake and implementation of the TCFD recommendations, as well as manage the development of CDSB’s Corporate Reporting Services.
This is a great opportunity to manage the early stages and development of a vital tool for an international initiative, as well as shape CDSB’s Corporate Reporting Services.
The Senior Project Officer will report and work closely with the External Affairs Manager and third party contractors on the development of the knowledge hub strategy and management architecture, the collation and curation of knowledge as well as the development and delivery of CDSB’s Corporate Reporting Services.
This role will provide you with valuable knowledge across a broad range of international initiatives and regulatory provisions across mainstream corporate and sustainability reporting, as well as an excellent grounding in corporate engagement.
CDSB is an international award-winning initiative. This position in the global Secretariat provides the successful candidate with a platform to be at the forefront of the development of non-financial reporting globally in relation to the TCFD recommendations.
CDP hosts the CDSB Secretariat, and the role will be based in CDP’s offices in central London.
- Managing the overall development and delivery of the TCFD Knowledge Hub, including the overall Knowledge Management strategy
- Collating and curating relevant information for the Hub
- Leading and supporting the development of relevant technical information for the Hub
- Engaging with partners (corporate and non-profit) to build a knowledge dataset
- Managing the relationship with the website developer to create an easy-to-use knowledge hub
- Supporting the Communications Manager for the development of associated brand, marketing materials and the delivery of the Hub’s marketing plan
- Managing the development of CDSB’s Corporate Reporting Services
- Leading on the development of CDSB’s Corporate Reporting Services methodology and reports
- Supporting the Communications Manager in delivering the communications plan associated with CDSB Corporate Reporting Services
- Supporting wider stakeholder engagement initiatives
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant professional qualification (i.e. Master's degree or undergraduate degree) or relevant work experience;
- Strong English language verbal and written communications skills and an ability to convey technical content concisely and clearly in written form;
- Proven research and analytical skills;
- Proven experience in collating, structuring and connecting large datasets;
- Some experience with overseeing website development projects
- Experience delivering advice to and/or engaging with the corporate sector;
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills, with an ability to work effectively under pressure whilst still paying attention to detail;
- Understanding of, and commitment to, the missions of CDSB and CDP;
- Knowledge of current discussions on sustainability and non-financial reporting
- Some understanding of mainstream reporting, associated legislation/regulation/guidance (e.g EU NFR, TCFD, CDSB Framework) and key players in this landscape; and
- Permission to work in the UK - CDP cannot assist with work permits or other immigration requirements.
- Experience in the development of Knowledge Management;
- Experience in an education/teaching role;
- Experience delivering consultancy services.
Competitive NGO salary, flexible working, initial 24 days’ holiday rising to 30 days over time, pension provision up to 8% of salary after 3 months employment, central London location.
To apply for this position please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter to Michael.email@example.com with “Application for SPO TCFD Knowledge Hub” in the subject line.
Deadline for applications
5pm GMT Wednesday 1st November 2017.
Interviews will be scheduled w/c 6th November.