Senior Technical Specialists
Tetra Tech ARD is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Chief of Party candidates for the USAID funded State to State Program in Nigeria. The purpose of the State to State program will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability, and transparency of select state and local governments in Nigeria. This will achieved by strengthening governing systems to improve the delivery of public services; increasing the efficiency of key governance operations; increasing the government’s responsiveness to citizen needs and priorities; and improving government and civil society capacity to manage conflict
Tetra Tech ARD is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Public Financial Management Specialist
- Violence and Conflict Mitigation Specialist
- Public Service Reform Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Gender and Youth Specialist
- Public Communications and Engagement Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; Or Master’s degree (preferred), with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in West Africa, preferably within Nigeria with technical experience outside of Lagos or Abuja.
- Experience in technical capacity building within State or Local Government institutions, which includes: embedding with government ministries or direct assistance to government personnel, preparing technical reports, and monitoring and evaluation of technical assistance;
- Preference of experience with multilateral, bilateral, NGO/INGO, and donor funded projects or institution;
- Professional Fluency in English;
* Qualified Nigerian Nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech's ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.