IS Technical Implementation Manager
Are you an experienced technical implementation manager looking for a career challenge?
Do you have project implementation experience within an Information Systems environment?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced technical implementation manager to lead the roll-out of a critical service improvement project to all Oxfam GB staff.
In this position, you will manage the service improvement project where your previous experience in delivering a large scale application roll-out and email replacement in short, time-frames will make a difference in our organisation. You will also understand the challenges of working in a busy, pressured IT environment and will bring the necessary skills to lead the project and get together colleagues to deliver with minimal impact to users.
This is an crucial role in the service delivery team and an excellent opportunity to lead a critical, fast paced implementation of new services. The Information Systems (IS) Department enables 5,000 colleagues and 22,000 volunteers in 60+ countries to work 365 days a year to deliver Oxfam’s mission of a just world without poverty.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrable project implementation experience in an IS environment
- Excellent planning and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to influence stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Effective relationship management skills
- Proven time management skills- able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple workstreams
- Strong problem solving and exceptional decision-making ability
- Certification in / demonstrable experience of ITIL V3
- Experience implementing O365 and Windows 10 to a large user base based in the UK and international (remote) offices
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac-based environments
- Education to degree level in a computing related (or course with a major computing element) subject
We are commuted to ensuring diversity and gender equality in our organisation.