Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Senior Director, Finance, Support Services and Transition Management
- (06-Dec-2016, 14:52)
- CARE Canada is currently seeking a Senior Director, Finance, Support Services and Transition Management for our Country Office in Indonesia. As CARE Indonesia makes the transition from a CARE International Country Office to an independent, national foundation, and Member of the CARE International...
- Job: Senior Director for Program, Partnerships, Learning and Advocacy
- (06-Dec-2016, 14:50)
- CARE Canada is currently seeking a Senior Director for Program, Partnerships, Learning and Advocacy for our Country Office in Indonesia. As CARE Indonesia makes the transition from a CARE International Country Office to an independent, national foundation, and Member of the CARE International...
- Job: Project Controller
- (06-Dec-2016, 09:34)
- For our head office in Amsterdam, HealthNet is looking for a hands-on Project Controller who will be the link between our head office and our projects abroad. Regular trips to the project countries are part of this position. About us: HealthNet is a Dutch aid agency that works on health...
- Job: Finance Controller
- (05-Dec-2016, 15:00)
- Finance Controller For our Programs in Afghanistan HealthNet is looking for a pro-active and pragmatic Finance Controller with strong capacity building skills to lead the finance department. About usHealthNet builds healthy communities with people at the bottom end of globalisation. Our mission is...
- Job: FRAUD AND LOSS PREVENTION ADVISOR (FIN0252)
- (05-Dec-2016, 09:42)
- OUR TEAM The Internal Audit Department is an independent function that assists Oxfam Trustees and management by independently reviewing all Oxfam's activities, processes and systems with particular regard to risk and control aspects. The department is made up of three teams: Internal...
- Job: Functional Support - Supply Chain & Logistics (FIN0253)
- (05-Dec-2016, 08:38)
- ABOUT OXFAM As part of the 2020 vision, Oxfam is adopting a new operating model (the Executing Affiliate / Partner Affiliate (EA/PA) model) in which our country teams will be managed through the Oxfam International line of Regional & Country Directors. In 27 countries, Oxfam Great Britain will...
- Job: Compliance Coordinator – Asia (INT3049)
- (02-Dec-2016, 16:25)
- ABOUT OXFAM Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save and rebuild lives in disasters. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality, discrimination against...
- Job: GHT Finance & Operations Director (INT3050)
- (02-Dec-2016, 15:41)
- Finance & Operations Director Oxford Global Humanitarian Team Salary circa £55,000 - £64,000 per annum, plus Benefits (starting salary dependent on experience) About Oxfam Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save...
- Job: Programme Development Specialist x3 (INT3045)
- (02-Dec-2016, 10:28)
- To find out more about this role and to apply, visit www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs and quote ref: INT3045 Do you have significant operational and management experience and knowledge at programme level? Do you have an excellent understanding of both strategic and operational challenges...
- Job: Individual Consultancy on Assessment, review and alignment of the legal framework regulating guardianship, trusteeship, legal representation and legal responsibility with international standards for UNICEF Moldova
- (01-Dec-2016, 15:30)
- UNICEF Moldova is seeking an Individual Consultant Objective: to support the Ministry of Labor, Social Protection and Family in assessing the legal framework regulating guardianship, trusteeship, legal representation and legal responsibility in the Republic of Moldova and aligning it to international...