Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Marketing & Communication Officer
- (21-Feb-2017, 14:11)
- Marketing & Communication Officer HealthNet is looking for an experienced & pragmatic Communications and Marketing Officer. About us: HealthNet builds healthy communities with people at the bottom end of globalisation. Our mission is to implement welfare and health initiatives that lead...
- Job: Shortlisting Specialist (two positions available)
- (20-Feb-2017, 00:19)
- Two short term specialist roles with the long standing Australia Awards program Up to 20 days input Start date early April 2017 To be employed according to DFAT’s Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF) The Program Australia Awards – Papua New Guinea is designed to promote knowledge,...
- Job: Responsable du Renforcement des Capacités et de l'Appui Institutionnel
- (17-Feb-2017, 10:32)
- Dans le cadre du développement de ses activités en République Démocratique du Congo (RDC), son plus gros programme de coopération en termes de budget et d’effectif, la CTB recherche un(e) (h/f): Assistant Technique International (ATI) –...
- Job: Finance and Grants Manager
- (17-Feb-2017, 05:08)
- The Australian Government’sFiji Program Support Facility Finance and Grants Manager Full time, 12 month contract with option to extend Management position supporting the newly established Fiji Program Support Facility Based in Suva, Fiji The Program The Australian Government is committed...
- Job: CSO Engagement Manager
- (17-Feb-2017, 05:05)
- The Australian Government’sFiji Program Support Facility CSO Engagement Manager Full time, 12 month contract with option to extend Management position supporting the newly established Fiji Program Support Facility Based in Suva, Fiji The Program The Australian Government is committed...
- Job: Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Adviser
- (17-Feb-2017, 04:14)
- Laos Australia Institute Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Adviser Up to 140 days total from 1July 2017 to 30 June 2021 Based in Vientiane, Laos The Program On behalf of the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Coffey International Development...
- Job: Tax Reform Implementation Adviser
- (17-Feb-2017, 02:11)
- Tax Reform Implementation Adviser (Nauru) Pacific Technical Assistance Mechanism 2 (PACTAM2)• Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF) – C3• 12 month role• Based on Nauru The roleThe Government of Nauru has embarked on a program of taxation reforms as an initiative under their National...
- Job: Rotary Peace Fellowship - Call for applications
- (16-Feb-2017, 16:20)
- The Rotary Foundation is now accepting applications for the fully-funded 2018 Rotary Peace Fellowship. Up to 100 social change leaders are selected globally every year to earn either a master’s degree or a professional development certificate in peace and conflict studies at one of six Rotary...
- Job: Education Specialist
- (16-Feb-2017, 01:20)
- Laos Australia Institute Education Specialist Short term consultant opportunity. Up to 13 days input Inputs are required between 8 and 30 June 2017 with some flexibility required Located in Vientiane, Laos Classified as Category B, Level 3 under the DFAT Adviser Remuneration Framework The...
- Job: Accepting Applications for IBTCI Chief of Party, Monitoring, Evaluation and Coordination Contract, Kinshasa, DRC
- (15-Feb-2017, 16:16)
- TITLE: CHIEF OF PARTY Location: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) - with some travel required into Eastern areas of DRC Start Date: As soon as possible, this is an existing position that needs to be refilled. Project Name: Monitoring, Evaluation and Coordination Contract...