Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Chief Operations & Development Officer
- (26-Apr-2017, 20:52)
- Chief Operations & Development Officer Location: Toronto, ON Industry: Non-Profit/Charitable Sector Job Type: Full Time; Starting salary $50,000 Experience: 5 Years+ Leadership, Fundraising, Spanish Education: Degree in business, international development or related field. SchoolBOX is a registered...
- Job: Chief Executive Officer - Public Utilities Board
- (26-Apr-2017, 03:07)
- Chief Executive Officer – Public Utilities Board Pacific Technical Assistance Mechanism 2 (PACTAM2)• Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF) – D4• 17 month role with possible extension• Based in Tarawa, Kiribati The rolePlay a key leadership role in implementing institutional...
- Job: Communications Manager
- (26-Apr-2017, 02:37)
- Based in Hanoi, Vietnam The Program Aus4Skills reflects the Australian Government’s continuing commitment to support Vietnam’s human resource development. This commitment is emphasised in the Australia-Vietnam HRD Strategy 2014-2020, which outlines the future direction for...
- Job: Energy & Transport Economist
- (25-Apr-2017, 16:12)
- Energy & Transport Economist, Liberia Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to create dramatic improvements in the performance of organizations and programs working to enhance the social and economic well-being of...
- Job: Expert en génie rural - Sénégal
- (25-Apr-2017, 11:01)
- Dans le cadre du développement de ses activités, la CTB recherche un (h/f): Expert en Génie Rural – SENEGAL Projet d'Appui à la Réduction de l'Emigration Rurale dans le Bassin Arachidier (PARERBA) Réf.: SEN/16/033-3B Lieu...
- Job: Area Programme Manager (APM), Duhok
- (24-Apr-2017, 12:09)
- Overview:War Child works with children who, as a result of conflict, live with a combination of poverty,exclusion and insecurity. These children might include street children, child headed households,children conscripted into armed groups, and children who have been put in prison. Our mission is tosupport...
- Job: Policy Adviser – Health Systems
- (21-Apr-2017, 11:46)
- Sightsavers is looking for a Policy Adviser to join our Policy and Global Advocacy team to lead policy analysis and engagement on health systems, including Universal Health Coverage (UHC), and co-lead on eye health policy analysis and influencing. The post-holder will conduct analysis and generate...
- Job: Country Director - Mozambique
- (20-Apr-2017, 21:30)
- Overview Do you believe that everyone deserves access to affordable, quality healthcare? Are you driven by creativity, bold ideas, and disruptive innovation? Are you inspired by exceptionally talented, diverse, impact-oriented colleagues? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth fast-paced environment?...
- Job: Country Director, DRC - CARE USA
- (20-Apr-2017, 15:37)
- Are you looking for a challenging, fascinating role in one of world’s most highly regarded International NGOs? Are you good at building teams, managing change, and networking and new business development? Do you have in-country experience and a sound understanding of the historical, economic,...
- Job: Technical Advisor/Disease & vector control
- (19-Apr-2017, 14:52)
- Company Description SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation with long-term, local presence in over 30 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team of advisors works with local partners to equip communities and businesses with the tools, knowledge and...