Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Conservation Research Coordinator
- (23-Sep-2016, 13:46)
- An exciting in-country post for a passionate conservationist to co-ordinate an International research team in south east Madagascar. Contract type: Minimum 18 months, extendable Location: Anosy Region, Madagascar Reporting to: Director of Programmes and Operations Salary: The chosen candidate will...
- Job: Head, MENA Region - Cairo, Egypt
- (23-Sep-2016, 06:40)
- The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is a non-profit, scientific research organization focusing on the sustainable use of water and land resources in developing countries. IWMI’s mission is to provide evidence-based solutions to sustainably manage water and land resources for food...
- Job: Budget Management Adviser - Tuvalu
- (23-Sep-2016, 05:23)
- Budget Management Adviser Pacific Technical Assistance Mechanism 2 (PACTAM2) • Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF) – C3• 24 month role• Based in Funafuti, Tuvalu The role:The Government of Tuvalu is seeking a qualified Budget Management Adviser to strengthen their budget preparation...
- Job: Gender Co-ordinator (INT2731)
- (21-Sep-2016, 19:36)
- Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering. As an Oxfam employee, you will join a team of professionals that is part of the international confederation of 17 organizations networked together in 94 countries. As part of a global movement for change, we are working together to...
- Job: Finance Specialist
- (21-Sep-2016, 13:59)
- Contract Type: Fixed term contract of 6 months Reports to: Country Director, CAR Senior Programme Finance Adviser, HQ (Senior PFA) Working with The role involves working closely with the following stakeholders: Finance and Operations Support Manager (FOSM),...
- Job: Paid Intern - MENA (IFES)
- (20-Sep-2016, 15:53)
- IFES Work Opportunity Paid Intern - MENA Location: Virginia Division: Program Management Status: Internship Position Number: 16:206 ...
- Job: Business Development Specialist
- (19-Sep-2016, 17:02)
- Job Description: Senior Business Development Specialists play a key role in all aspects of new business planning and pursuit on the Business Development team through the following key functions: (1) support the identification and capture process for upcoming opportunities; (2) write or...
- Job: Team Leader Nepal - General Health Technical Assistance
- (19-Sep-2016, 13:46)
- Options is seeking a Team Leader to manage a new programme of health sector support in Nepal, of vital importance to people throughout the country. This role will make full use of your excellent technical skills in health systems strengthening, as well as demanding sound project, people and financial...
- Job: Internal Audit, FACT & Safeguarding Coordinator
- (16-Sep-2016, 17:28)
- Location: Oxford, UK Permanent Contract Salary: From £18,933* – 23,877 (plus Hot Spot Allowance, £1,650, applicable up until £22,229 of basic salary). Being an Internal Audit, FACT & Safeguarding Coordinator for Oxfam is about helping to protect those we work with and...
- Job: Operations Manager, Oxford, UK, deadline 17th September
- (16-Sep-2016, 16:52)
- Are you pragmatic and confident in developing strategies for complex organisations and consultancies? Do you have experience in operating effectively and efficiently in international contexts? If so, read on, this could be for you! This is a tremendous opportunity to make a contribution working for...