Apologies, we are having to run a reduced Jobs service at the moment. However, we are currently working to bring you a much better, improved service in the near future. Please bear with us while this work takes place.
These are the latest global vacancies submitted to Eldis and aggregated from the job pages of development organisations and services around the world.
We review each advert submitted to us to try to ensure the jobs included here are genuine and appropriate. However, we can’t guarantee this so would urge you to be cautious – particularly of adverts which demand personal or financial information.
- Job: Communications and Media Advisor-Nigeria (IFES)
- (05-Feb-2016, 21:40)
- Communications and Media Advisor-Nigeria Location: Nigeria, Abuja Division: Communications Status: Consultant Position Number: C16:002 Project Description: IFES seeks an experienced Communications and Media Advisor to work...
- Job: ICT and Voter Registration Advisor-Nigeria (IFES)
- (05-Feb-2016, 21:39)
- ICT and Voter Registration Advisor-Nigeria Location: Nigeria, Abuja Division: Program Management Status: Consultant Position Number: C16:003 Project Description: IFES’ Nigeria office seeks an experienced ICT and Voter...
- Job: Business Development & Funding Coordinator
- (05-Feb-2016, 10:38)
- The Role As a member of the Jordan Country Programme Country Management Team (CMT), the post holder will lead the development, implementation and review of the country programmes’ fundraising strategy; build business relationships with a range of donors and Oxfam Affiliates, identify...
- Job: Programme Support Internship
- (05-Feb-2016, 09:51)
- An exciting new internship at a leading international development organisation, this position will support programme management and new business acquisition activities. This position will be perfect for an enthusiastic graduate or enrolled University student looking to gain real experience in the international...
- Job: Programme Manager– ECHO Health Cluster Support
- (05-Feb-2016, 09:24)
- Maternity Cover – 12 month fixed term contract We are looking for an experienced and professional Programme Manager to join us and manage a high profile programme, aimed at improving health coordination for all humanitarian actors in the highest graded emergencies globally. Working in more than...
- Job: Agribusiness Consultant
- (04-Feb-2016, 10:25)
- Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss consultancy with an excellent international profile in development finance, invites applications for the position of the Agribusiness Consultant position within our on-going project in Armenia. Duty station: ArmeniaJob responsibilities• ...
- Job: Agricultural Analyst
- (04-Feb-2016, 10:24)
- Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss consultancy with an excellent international profile in development finance, invites applications for the position of the Agricultural Analyst position in Armenia. Duty station: ArmeniaJob responsibilities• Conduct...
- Job: Economic/Policy Analyst
- (03-Feb-2016, 20:00)
- NRGI seeks a full-time Economic/Policy Analyst that will be a member of the Tanzanian Team leading on policy research, analysis on the impact of resource revenue on socio-economic development; institutional arrangements and financing of the National Oil Company. He/She will lead on delivery of ...
- Job: Chief of Party, Moldova
- (03-Feb-2016, 18:19)
- For over 50 years and in 146 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness,...
- Job: Child Labor Expert at UTZ Certifiedat UTZ Certified
- (03-Feb-2016, 17:11)
- Do you want to contribute to the eradication of child labor? Do you have at least 7 years of working experience in a multi stakeholder child labor or child protection programs or organizations? Apply today! Visit our website for more information!