International Labour Organization (ILO)
UN specialised agency which seeks the promotion of social justice and internationally recognized human and labour rights.
- WWW site: offers full text of official documents and conventions, access to ILO databases (see below); information on ILO projects; employment opportunities
- LABORDOC: bibliographic database of the ILO Library and Documentation Centres. Includes full text access to recent documents and references back to 1919. Available free on the WWW.
- Labour Force Surveys database: Compilation of national data and ILO sources, managed by the ILO Library.
- THESAURUS: database of the ILO Thesaurus, managed by the ILO Library. Available free on WWW site.
- NATLEX: labour and social security legislation indexed by the Labour Law Information Branch. Includes the full text of basic legislation. Available free on WWW site.
- CISDOC: bibliographic database of the International Occupational Safety and Health Information Centre
- ILOTERM: database of ILO terminology, managed by the Translation and Meetings Branch. Contains English, French, Spanish and German equivalents of terms in the social and labour fields. Available free on WWW site
- TRIBLEX: case law of the ILO Administrative Tribunal. Arranged thematically. Available free on WWW
- ILOLEX: A database on international labour standards containing ILO Conventions and recommendations. Available free on WWW site
- LABORSTA DATABASE: a subset of LABORSTA, the ILO's statistical database used to produce the "Yearbook of Labour Statistics", is available online through the UN International Computing Centre. For registration, contact the UNICC Help Desk, International Computing Centre, Palais des Nations, 8-14 avenue de la Paix, CH 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland.(Tel: +41 22 792 3205; Fax: +41 22 733 7926; Cable: UNICC GENEVE; Telex: 415790 ICC CH).
- International Labour Information System (ILIS): body responsible for above services, and for developing internal ILO technical/information services
Latest documents from I
- DocumentInternational Labour Organization, 2016DocumentS. Dasgupta, M. Matsumoto, C. Xia / International Labour Organization, 2015DocumentInternational Labour Organization, 2015DocumentInternational Labour Organization, 2015Document
Extension of social security long - term care protection for older persons: a review of coverage deficits in 46 countriesX. Scheil - Adlung / International Labour Organization, 2015