Child Rights Information Network (CRIN)
Network of organistions sharing their experiences of information on children's rights. Aims to:
- support and promote the implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- help to meet the information needs of organisations and individuals working with and for children's rights.
- support organisations to gather, handle, produce and disseminate child rights information through training, capacity building and the development of electronic and non-electronic networking tools.
WWW site includes full text of materials from member organisations, directory of organisations, calendar of events. Maintains a series of "theme desks" with collections of online materials and news stories, including:
- Child Labour
- Initiatives Against the Sexual Exploitation of Children
- NGO's Implementing Children's Rights
- Children in Armed Confict and Displacement
- Children and the Media
- The Rights of Children with Disabilties
- The Rights of Children Living with HIV/AIDS
Latest documents from Child Rights Information Network
- DocumentD. Swales (ed), N. McMillan (ed) / Child Rights Information Network, 2009Document
Child labour, trade relations and corporate social responsibility: what the European Union should doG. Oonk / Child Rights Information Network, 2008DocumentN Grisewood, S Brand, H Ruiz / Child Rights Information Network, 2008DocumentA. Evans / Child Rights Information Network, 2008DocumentL. Brooker (ed), M. Woodhead (ed) / Child Rights Information Network, 2008