Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (TESEV)
- encourage social and political transformation in Turkey
- analyze the rapid social and cultural changes taking place in Turkey and the government's responses to these challenges
- support Turkey's accession to the EU
- Turkey and the EU, State and Reform
- Civil Society
- Civic Contributions to Foreign Policy
TESEV publishes a wide range of books, monographs, seminar proceedings and reports , as well as an annual Human Development Report for Turkey. It aims to make research findings available to the widest possible audience, and combines academic publications with policy studies aimed at a more general readership of opinion formers in Turkey and abroad.
TESEV organizes regular seminars and conferences, bringing together academic specialists and policy makers from Turkey and abroad.
English and Turkish language website features full-text versions of TESEV position papers and a downloadable Monograph series in zipped format. It also contains details of the institute's reasearch projects and other activities.
Latest documents from T
- DocumentTurkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation, 2015DocumentM Müftüler-Baç / Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation, 2000