Institute of Labor Economics, Bonn (IZA)
Formerly Institute for the Study of Labor. Private, independent research institute, conducting nationally and internationally oriented labour market research.
Research programme currently covers:
- Mobility and flexibility of labor
- Internationalization of labor markets
- Welfare state and labor market
- Labor markets in transition countries
- The future of labor
- Evaluation of labor Market policies and projects
Publishes Journal of Population Economics, contents pages and sample articles available online.
Web site also includes: full-text of discussion papers; IZA Compact newsletter, covering current problems within the labour market, ongoing research projects, and new research findings (available online and in print); email newsletter (also online) of IZA announcements.
Latest documents from Institute of Labor Economics, Bonn
- DocumentM. Delpierre, A. Dupuy, M. Tenikue, B. Verheyden / Institute of Labor Economics, Bonn, 2017DocumentX. Chen / Institute of Labor Economics, Bonn, 2016DocumentInstitute of Labor Economics, Bonn, 2016Document
Left behind, at risk, and vulnerable elders in rural China: what the RUMIC data reveal about the extent, causes, and consequences of being left behindR. Connelly, M. Maurer-Fazio / Institute of Labor Economics, Bonn, 2015DocumentX. Ao, D. Jiang, Z. Zhao / Institute of Labor Economics, Bonn, 2015