Environmental Change Institute (ECI)
The ECI was established to organise and promote collaborative interdisciplinary research on the nature, causes and impacts of environmental change and to contribute to management strategies for coping with future environmental change. Research topics covered by the ECI encompasses four strands of sustainability: lifestyle, natural resource, industrial and ecosystems.
Research themes include the following:
- Climate change impacts and adaptation
- Climatic hazards
- Modelling carbon fluxes
- Use of energy
- Equity and the environment
- Market transformation
- Biodiversity and conservation
- Integrated assessment
- Industrial sustainable development
The site contains course information, some online research papers and conference information.
Latest documents from Environmental Change Institute
- DocumentE. Boyd, R. James / Environmental Change Institute, 2016DocumentA. Lawrence / Environmental Change Institute, 2002