International Energy and Environment Foundation (IEEF)
The International Energy and Environment Foundation (IEEF) is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit international organisation, which aims to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, research and technology to enhance capacity building in all areas related to green energy and the environment. IEEF publishes a peer-reviewed scientific journal, International Journal of Energy and Environment (IJEE). Other activities include:
- organising international conferences, symposia, seminars and exhibitions
- publishing research journals, books and newsletters.
- sponsoring and conducting research studies and surveys
- undertaking consultancy projects and organising training programmes for the interchange of knowledge and expertise
- maintaining and improving the data bank and library facilities
- providing scholarships and presenting awards to recognise work of excellence in the fields of energy and environment.