Genanet is a project of the organisation LIFE (Women develop ecotechnology), based in Berlin, Germany. The organisation:
- promotes environmental protection and equal opportunites for women and men in skilled trades, science and technology
- develops new educational concepts, with environmental protection forming an integral part of all areas of training
- forges links between environmental and feminist politics and organises women's networks to promote equality of opportunity in the environmental sector and on the labour market
- cooperates with many other countries in Europe.
The Genanet website is offered in German, with some pages available in English. Resources include a regular subscription newsletter, an events and reports library, a section outlining key focal areas for gender and development, and news updates.
Latest documents from Genanet
- DocumentU. Röhr (ed), C. van Heemstra (ed) / Genanet, 2013DocumentGenanet, 2005DocumentU. R?hr / Genanet, 2004