Searching with a thematic focus on Nutrition
Showing 841-850 of 904 results
- OrganisationExplores the latest science about healthy eating for adults, answering key questions about what you should eat.This website is maintained by the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Pub
- OrganisationAn online statistical data resource containing selected current and historical country-level demographic and health indicator data.
- OrganisationThe New Zealand Digital Library project is a research programme at The University of Waikato whose aim is to develop the underlying technology for digital libraries and make it available publicly so t
- OrganisationInformation initiative aiming to standardise the use of available nutrition and nutrition-related data across UN Agencies to ensure data quality and comparability, improve effectiveness in updating an
- OrganisationResearch programme was created in 1988 within the Division of Nutritional Sciences and the College of Human Ecology to assist those concerned with alleviating poverty and malnutrition in
- OrganisationWWW site lists upcomong conferences and meetings
- OrganisationA project of the United States Agency for International Development and Academy for Educational Development, with partner organisations, aiming to maximize "the impact of food security and nutrition p
- OrganisationData from the 1989, 1991 and 1993 China Health and Nutrition Survey.
- OrganisationDivision analyses, evaluates and disseminates information on integrated plant nutrient management systems to improve fertilizer use efficiency and to promote the use of other plant nutrient sources.
- OrganisationDiscussion list for those who plan, coordinate, evaluate, manage or advise nutrition programmes. Maintained by the Emergency Nutrition Network (ENN), Oxford