Searching with a thematic focus on Nutrition
Showing 861-870 of 916 results
- OrganisationDivision analyses, evaluates and disseminates information on integrated plant nutrient management systems to improve fertilizer use efficiency and to promote the use of other plant nutrient sources.
- OrganisationDiscussion list for those who plan, coordinate, evaluate, manage or advise nutrition programmes. Maintained by the Emergency Nutrition Network (ENN), Oxford
- OrganisationFive-year program of the Center for Population, Health and Nutrition of USAID's Bureau for Global Programs, Field Support and Research (G/PHN).
- OrganisationSection of the World Bank focusing on population and reproductive health issues.WWW site has selection of full text materials.
- OrganisationThe Institute of Development Studies (IDS) is a leading global institution for development research, teaching and learning, and impact and communications, based at the U
- OrganisationProject funded primarily by USAID to assist government and private agencies in developing countries to conduct national sample surveys on population and maternal & child health.
- OrganisationDatabase on human nutrition and diet. Combination of data taken from CAB Abstracts, IFIS, US National Library of Medicine and Life Sciences Collection (see separate entries in Eldis).
- DocumentUnited Nations [UN] Standing Committee on Nutrition, 2003This issue focuses on the importance of complementary feeding in childhood and its role in achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). It offers an up-to-date and multi-disciplinary overview on the challenges and benefits of complementary feeding. It also highlights recent actions for its improvement.DocumentInternational Food Policy Research Institute, 2003Nutrition policy in the South is shifting from agriculture-based strategies to nutrient supplementation programmes. This study explores how stakeholders’ views shape this change, and considers the potential for a middle ground.Using Q methodology, it identifies stakeholder perspectives on agriculture-based, gender-sensitive approaches to nutrition in developing countries.DocumentThe Lancet, 2007This Lancet paper is the first in a series on child development in developing countries. The paper identifies two factors – the prevalence of early childhood stunting and the number of people living in absolute poverty - to use as indicators of poor development.