Searching with a thematic focus on Aid and debt
Showing 1-10 of 3827 results
- Blog Post14 Jul 2016: On June 23rd Britain voted to leave the European Union. The subsequent multi-layered political and economic consequences of this decision will play out over the next months and years.
- OrganisationFor each evaluation there is a lead agency together with various active partner agencies.
- OrganisationThe UNDP Regional Centre in Colombo mainly focuses on Poverty Reduction with an overarching effort on achieving the Millennium Development Goals.
- OrganisationThe Center on International Cooperation (CIC) at New York University works to enhance international responses to humanitarian crises and global security threats through applied research and direct eng
- OrganisationThe Forum on the Future of Aid is an online community dedicated to research and opinions about how the international aid system currently works and where it should go next.
- OrganisationThe Emergency Capacity Building Project (ECB) is a collaborative effort of seven humanitarian agencies that are jointly tackling common problems in emergency response and preparedness.
Jubilee Debt Campaign (JDC)Jubilee Debt Campaign is the UK's campaigning successor to Jubilee 2000 and Drop the Debt, comprising much of the UK's original Jubilee 2000 membership.
- OrganisationThe CSO Parallel Process to the Ghana High Level Forum network brings together various local, national, regional and international NGOs who are engaged in development issues, particularly the aid a
- OrganisationIn January 2003, the United Kingdom's Department for International Development (DFID) and the World Bank established the Global Partnership on Output-Based Aid (GPOBA), a multi-donor trust fund admini
- OrganisationThe Aidmarket weblog is devoted to the discussion and development of an alternative protocol to the funding and monitoring of aid projects.