Searching with a thematic focus on Livelihoods
Showing 1-10 of 2782 results
- OrganisationThe Andes/Amazon Ecosystem Services Poverty Alleviation (ESPA-AA) project is part of the regional situation analyses initiative by Ecosystem Services Poverty Alleviation (ESPA), a research programme&n
- OrganisationNRSP was one of 10 bilateral research programmes, funded from 1995-2006 under the Renewable Natural Resources Research Strategy (RNRRS) of the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Livelihoods Connect (LC)Livelihoods Connect aims to provide researchers, policy-makers and development practitioners with up-to-date, diverse and credible information on the application of livelihoods approaches to develo
- OrganisationThe European Urban Knowledge Network (EUKN) shares knowledge and experience on tackling urban issues.
- Organisationkiwanja.net helps social innovators, entrepreneurs and non-profit organisations make better use of information and communication technologies in their work.
- OrganisationThe Odessa Centre is a consultancy working with researchers and practitioners in the fields of pastoralism, rangeland ecology and livestock development in semi-arid areas.
- OrganisationWellbeing and Poverty Pathways is an international research partnership exploring the links between wellbeing and poverty.
- OrganisationA global alliance of civil society and intergovernmental organisations working together to promote secure and equitable access to and control over land for poor women and men through advocacy, dialogu
- OrganisationThe Centre for Social Markets (CSM) promotes a progressive social and environmental agenda by harnessing the power and potential of markets, entrepreneurs and other economic actors to do good.
- OrganisationInternational Journal of Bahamian Studies is a scholarly peer-reviewed research journal published by The College of The Bahamas.