Searching with a thematic focus on Children and young people
Showing 1-10 of 2543 results
- Blog Post16 Jun 2017: Bridging the gap between research, policy and practice is hardly a new imperative.
United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)Operates a WWW service which includes information on UNICEF activities. Includes full text the annual State of the World's Children Report and the Progress of Nations Report.
- OrganisationWWW site acting as host to a number of organisations aiming to support the generation and dissemination of knowledge about children's issues.
- OrganisationNetwork of organistions sharing their experiences of information on children's rights.
- OrganisationCollection of abstracts of practice guidelines on clinical support methods/policies, related to both physical and mental health.
- OrganisationSEJUP was founded in 1991 and specializes in preparing news and reports in English about Brazilian human rights and social issues.
University of Asia and the Pacific [formerly the Center for Research and Communications / CRC] (UA&P)CRC was established more than 30 years ago as a think-tank conducting research and offering graduate courses in economics and management.
End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes (ECPAT International)ECPAT is a network of organisations and individuals working together for the elimination of child prostitution,child pornography and trafficking of children for sexual purposes.
- OrganisationMahilaWeb is an electronic repository focusing on women and gender issues in Nepal.Participating organizations include both NGOs and INGOs based in Nepal involved in activities such as: training, a