Searching with a thematic focus on Rising powers in international development
Showing 1-10 of 1414 results
- OrganisationSAIIA is an independent, non-government think-tank whose purpose is to encourage wider and more informed awareness of the importance of international affairs.
- OrganisationResearch and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), a New Delhi based autonomous think-tank under the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, is an organisation that specialises
- OrganisationTeaching and research university whose Schools include Environmental Sciences, International Studies (see separate record), and Social Sciences.
- OrganisationPower and Politics in Africa is a five-year programme of research and policy engagement launched in 2007.
- OrganisationThe Africa Progress Panel consists of a group of individuals who lend their time to track and encourage progress in Africa, and to underscore shared responsibility between African leaders and their in
Global Health Strategies (GHS)Global Health Strategies (GHS) is an international consulting company that works with clients to ensure development and worldwide delivery of health products, technologies and information.
- OrganisationThe International Poverty Reduction Center in China (IPRCC), based in Beijing, was jointly initiated and established by the Chinese government, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and othe
- OrganisationFounded in 2001, the Chinese Academy for Environmental Planning (CAEP) of the State Environmental Protection Administration (SEPA) is a public institution with independent legal status.
- OrganisationSEGIB is an Inter-governmental organisation for the provision of institutional and technical support to the Iberoamerican Conference and the Iberoamerican Summit Meeting of Heads of State and Heads of
- OrganisationThe Centre for Chinese Studies (CCS) at Stellenbosch University is the leading African research institution for innovative and policy relevant analysis of the relations between China and Africa.