Searching with a thematic focus on Nutrition
Showing 1-10 of 867 results
- Blog Post03 Dec 2015: November 19th was World Toilet Day, highlighting that sanitation is a global development priority.
- OrganisationDatabase on human nutrition and diet. Combination of data taken from CAB Abstracts, IFIS, US National Library of Medicine and Life Sciences Collection (see separate entries in Eldis).
- OrganisationProject funded primarily by USAID to assist government and private agencies in developing countries to conduct national sample surveys on population and maternal & child health.
- OrganisationSection of the World Bank focusing on population and reproductive health issues.WWW site has selection of full text materials.
- OrganisationFive-year program of the Center for Population, Health and Nutrition of USAID's Bureau for Global Programs, Field Support and Research (G/PHN).
- OrganisationDiscussion list for those who plan, coordinate, evaluate, manage or advise nutrition programmes. Maintained by the Emergency Nutrition Network (ENN), Oxford
- OrganisationDivision analyses, evaluates and disseminates information on integrated plant nutrient management systems to improve fertilizer use efficiency and to promote the use of other plant nutrient sources.
- OrganisationData from the 1989, 1991 and 1993 China Health and Nutrition Survey.
- OrganisationWWW site lists upcomong conferences and meetings