Searching with a thematic focus on Digital development
Showing 1-10 of 189 results
- Blog Post02 Jun 2016: An hour after the April 2015 Nepal earthquake, information on the number of displaced persons and their location was available online.
- OrganisationThe Institute of Development Studies (IDS) is a leading global institution for development research, teaching and learning, and impact and communications, based at the U
- OrganisationOpenDocs, an e-repository of development research from the Institute of Development Studies (IDS). OpenDocs consists of two separate areas or communities:
Responsible Data Forum (RDF)The Responsible Data Forum is a collaborative effort to develop useful tools and strategies for dealing with the ethical, security and privacy challenges facing data-driven advocacy. RDF activ
- OrganisationThis repository is a collaborative service of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln libraries.
- OrganisationThe International Journal of Computing and ICT Research (IJCIR) is an independent biannual open access publication of Makerere University.
- OrganisationBangladesh Institute of ICT in Development (BIID) is an inclusive business initiative engaged in developing ICT enabled products and services to support private and public (Government and NGO) init
- OrganisationUniversity of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) is a private liberal arts-based University in Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- OrganisationOpen Government Data (OGD) Platform India - data.gov.in
- OrganisationGODAN supports the proactive sharing of open data to make information about agriculture and nutrition available, accessible and usable to deal with the urgent challenge of ensuring world food