Searching with a thematic focus on Environment
Showing 1-10 of 3928 results
CAB International (CABI)Major UK-based agricultural information service.
- OrganisationThe Canadian Botanical Conservation Network is a registered charitable organization, the objective of which is to aid botanical gardens, arboreta and other organizations maintaining collections of liv
- OrganisationConvention aims to conserve terrestrial, marine and avian migratory species throughout their range.
- OrganisationFAO based secretariat preparing for 1996 conference on the conservation and utilisation of plant genetic resources, including their use by farmers and breeders.
- OrganisationCITES is an international agreement between Governments. Its aim is to ensure that international trade in specimens of wild animals and plants does not threaten their survival.
- OrganisationDatabases include:(a) WWW/gopher site includes: full text of their Biological Conservation newsletter and the American Society of Plant Taxonomists Newsletter; taxonomic database of mammal species
- OrganisationConvention signed at the UNCED conference, the "centre-piece of international efforts to conserve the planet's biological diversity, ensure the sustainable use of its components, and promote the fair
- OrganisationBIN21's purpose is to support the Convention on Biological Diversity and the Agenda 21 that followed the Earth Summit at Rio, June 1992.
- OrganisationEBCB BULletin board, a facet of the European Bank of Computer Programs in Biotechnology (EBCB). EBCB is a non-profit organisation mainly funded by the European Community (EC).