Searching with a thematic focus on Ageing
Showing 1-10 of 1152 results
- OrganisationOnline version of the printed quarterly demographic bibliography "Population Index". Full contents of all issues from 1986 to date are currently available.
VENA Library and Information Services (VENA LIS)Maintains a bibliographical database with descriptions of 18,000 documents and 50 journals containing studies in the field of feminist anthropology that deal with the position of women in relation to
- OrganisationProgramme initated by IDRC, and part it its Pan Asia Networking (PAN) programme.Aims to to facilitate networking among research and policy institutions which are active in the Asian region, to assi
- OrganisationProgramme aiming to develop a worldwide research agenda on ageing to assist policy responses to population and individual ageing, particularly in developing countries.Programme promotes the concept
- OrganisationIndependent organisation aiming to formulate and promote social policies which will allow all older people to achieve the full potential of their later years.
- OrganisationInternational grassroots citizen group that works on issues of concern to older people.
Older Workers (ILO)Web site from the employment sector of the International Labour Organization, presenting information on ILO's Instruments, policies etc on labour and ageing matters.Site includes texts of Instrumen
- OrganisationOrganisation providing technical and funding support to HAI members and partners throughout the region to implement projects and programmes, to conduct research, to develop organisational capacity, to
Ageing Society (OECD/OCDE)OECD web resource complimenting published OECD printed reports on the fiscal and policy implications of ageing societies.Work currently underway includes a series of detailed examinations of these
- OrganisationAutonomous organisation working to empower less developed countries to cope with the challenges of the of ageing populations by building capacity for them to be able to educate and train their own pe