Searching with a thematic focus on Agriculture and food
Showing 1-10 of 6028 results
- Blog Post16 Jun 2017: Bridging the gap between research, policy and practice is hardly a new imperative.
- Blog Post30 Aug 2016: In this Blog from the
Research from Ethiopia and Bangladesh on the potential of nutrition sensitive interventions
- OrganisationInternational journal of publications by young research workers in developing countries. Most articles are on technical aspects of animal production (especially feeding) in developing countries.
- OrganisationSponsored by the Office of Arid Lands Studies (OALS), University of Arizona on behalf of the International Arid Lands Consortium (IALC).
- OrganisationIASCP is devoted to the study of institutions for the management of environmental resources (such as forests, oceans and land) held or used collectively by communities.
- OrganisationSupport unit for the UN Disaster Management team in Ethiopia.
- OrganisationVetwork is a developing networking association and discussion forum for veterinary surgeons, animal welfare professionals, and others involved in animal health care.
- OrganisationBanana Link aims to alleviate poverty and prevent further environmental degradation in banana exporting communities and to work towards a sustainable banana economy.