Searching with a thematic focus on Finance policy
Showing 1-10 of 4544 results
Gulf Research Centre (GRC)The Gulf Research Center (GRC) is an independent research institute located in Dubai , United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- OrganisationGIMI, Internet platform of the STEP programme (Strategies and Tools against social Exclusion and Poverty) of the International Labour Office (ILO) bringing together actors from around the world, aimin
- OrganisationThe Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO) supports the private sector in developing countries and emerging markets in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe.
- OrganisationThe Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has a statutory mandate to undertake lending and other operations for the promotion of Japanese exports, imports and economic activities overse
- OrganisationSharing findings and recommendations improves developmental practice and the organisational performance associated with it.
- OrganisationThe outcome document of the 2005 United Nations World Summit called on countries to prepare national development strategies, taking into account the international development goals agreed in the vario
- OrganisationThis resources aims to inform and educate New Zealanders about international development and global issues.
- OrganisationPendragon is a specialist pensions information company, dedicated solely to providing information to the pensions movement and pensions professionals.
- OrganisationEstablished in 1995, the Springfield Centre is an independent consulting, training and research organisation specialising in private sector development in low and middle-income economies.
- OrganisationVoxEU.org is a policy portal set up by the Centre for Economic Policy Research (www.CEPR.org) in conjunction with a consortium of national sites, including the Italian site LaVoce (which provided i