Searching with a thematic focus on Health
Showing 1-10 of 4999 results
Abstracts on Tropical Agriculture (Tropag)Covers agriculture and rural development (including economic policy and planning, demography, nutrition, food health care, environment, women).
- OrganisationThe major US governmental agricultural library, and one of the largest in the World. Includes both documents and images.
- OrganisationGateway to agricultural science information in the Netherlands. Collection of bibliographical databases and WWW directory.
Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer and Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone LayerThese international conventions aim to protect human health and the environment against adverse effects resulting from human activities which modify the ozone layer.
- OrganisationFrancophone bibliographical database on development in the tropics.
- OrganisationThe BIBLIO data base contains the holdings of the IDRC Library.
- OrganisationDatabase of publications produced by and for WHO, International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and the Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences (CIOMS), articles in WHO period
- OrganisationBibliographical database, with abstracts, on public/environmental/occupational health in the Tropics. Produced by CAB International. Coverage since 1984, c.95,000 records.
- OrganisationRepidisca operates in the Latin American and Caribbean region, disseminates information on environmental health, environmental epidemiology, sanitary and environmental engineering, water supply, waste