Searching with a thematic focus on HIV
Showing 1-10 of 2880 results
- OrganisationFocuses on developing partnerships between Ministers of Education and funding agencies in order to promote effective education policies based on African leadership and ownership.Until 1995 known as
- OrganisationInformation on the AIDS pandemic and on HIV seroprevalence (infection) and incidence in population groups in developing countries.
- OrganisationBibliographical database, with abstracts, on public/environmental/occupational health in the Tropics. Produced by CAB International. Coverage since 1984, c.95,000 records.
- OrganisationFull text database of health related materials.
- OrganisationDiscussion list acting as a clearinghouse for information, and discussion about AIDS, including alternative treatments, political implications, etc. Exchanges files with the Aidnews list.
- OrganisationDistribution list for AIDs statistics. A major source of data circulated is the monthly AIDS surveillance report from the Centre for Disease Control, Atlanta. Data also available on CDC WWW site.
- OrganisationDistribution list for news announcements on AIDS research/treatment.
- OrganisationPAHO is an international public health agency focusing on the countries of the Americas. It serves as the specialized organization for health of the Inter-American System.
- OrganisationDiscussion list is for distribution of the weekly Health Info-Com Network Medical Newsletter.
- OrganisationInternational nonprofit NGO seeks to improve the wellbeing and reproductive health of current and future generations around the world and to help achieve a humane, equitable, and sustainable balance b