Searching with a thematic focus on ICTs for development
Showing 1-10 of 1702 results
- OrganisationThe Center for Research Libraries (CRL) is an international consortium of university, college, and independent research libraries.
- OrganisationAn international initiative, with a mission to increase the impact of development programming.
- OrganisationNewsletter of the International Federation and Information Processing (IFIP) Working Group 9.4 which deals with social implications of computers in developing countries.
- OrganisationFahamu is dedicated to strengthening the work of not-for-profit and other non-governmental organisations throughout the world through the use of information and communications technologies. Produce
- OrganisationTelecommunications tool connecting distance learning centers (DLCs) around the globe, which aims to "help bridge the digital divide." GDLN members will be part of a worldwide exchange of learning acti
- OrganisationIIM-A was conceived not to be purely a business school, but a school of management.
- OrganisationNK's research and teaching programmes examine how participants in social and technological networks transform information into useful knowledge.
- OrganisationThe ItrainOnline initiative aims to assist civil society organizations (CSOs) and other development actors in developing countries to confront the challenges posed by new information and communication
Knowledge Management: implications and applications of knowledge management for development organizationsWeb site of on-going initiative, hosted by Bellanet, providing details of related KM workshops, workshop papers, links to resources.
- OrganisationIFAD-funded initiative to support internet use and knowledge sharing amongst rural development projects in Asia/Pacific region.Registration required to gain full accesss to Web site.