Searching with a thematic focus on Manuals
Showing 1-10 of 1560 results
- OrganisationThe Consortium seeks to increase the capacity of communication specialists, development workers, aid agencies, nonprofit organisations and communities to use communication for social change concept
- OrganisationNatural Capitalism Solutions (NCS)' mission is to educate senior decision-makers in business, government and civil society about the principles of sustainability.
- OrganisationNCVO's resources on ICT (information and communication technology) provides a range of information, guidance, publications and events to help voluntary and community organisations make more effective
- OrganisationRegistered as a charity in the United Kingdom, but based in Kathmandu, Nepal and Bangkok, Thailand, ELD conducts regular open training workshops in areas such as Reporting Skills, Project Management a
- OrganisationDevelopmentdata.org is a portal containing links to a host of databases and websites which provide in-depth development-related information.
- OrganisationThe Citizen Lab is an interdisciplinary laboratory based at the Munk Centre for International Studies at the University of Toronto.
- OrganisationThe Global Transparency Initiative (GTI) is a network of civil society organisations promoting openness in the International Financial Institutions (IFIs), such as the World Bank, the IMF, the Europea
- OrganisationThe platform www.poverty-wellbeing.net is an initiative of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) that aims to provide both state-of-the-art knowledge and practical tools related to
- OrganisationBa Futuru, meaning “For the Future,” is a peacebuilding organisation located in Timor-Leste (East Timor).
Tanzania Commission for AIDS (TACAIDS)The Tanzania Commission for AIDS (TACAIDS) is a government institution mandated to provide strategic leadership and to coordinate and strengthen efforts of all stakeholders involved in the fight again