Searching with a thematic focus on Migration
Showing 1-10 of 877 results
Anti Trafficking Centre (ATC)The "Anti Trafficking Center" (ATC) is a citizens’ association with a mission of promoting universal human rights in Serbia and Montenegro and the region.
- OrganisationPICUM aims to promote respect for the basic rights of undocumented migrants by gathering information and developing a centre of expertise with a view to providing the advice and support and strengthen
- OrganisationOrganisation analysing and reporting on topics affecting U.S. immigration policy.
- OrganisationVoxEU.org is a policy portal set up by the Centre for Economic Policy Research (www.CEPR.org) in conjunction with a consortium of national sites, including the Italian site LaVoce (which provided i
- OrganisationThe Forced Migration Studies Programme (FMSP) at the University of the Witwatersrand is a centre for academic research and teaching on migration, aid, and social transformation.
- OrganisationSEDAP is a multi-disciplinary research programme centered at McMaster University. It involves
- OrganisationPew Hispanic Center is a nonpartisan research organisation supported by The Pew Charitable Trusts. Its mission is to improve understanding of the U.S.
- OrganisationThe Department of International Development (QEH) is the University of Oxford's centre for development studies and forms part of the Social Sciences Division of the University.
- OrganisationThe European Commission has highlighted the contribution that immigrants could make to the Lisbon Strategy objectives, by acknowledging that the integration of migrants serves to enhance the potential
- OrganisationThe Peter G. Peterson Institute for International Economics is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan research institution devoted to the study of international economic policy.