Searching with a thematic focus on Norway
Showing 1-10 of 1682 results
- OrganisationCROP was established by the International Social Science Council in 1992. It is a world-wide network of researchers and experts on poverty.
- OrganisationThe Norwegian Social Science Data Services (NSD) is a national resource centre servicing the research community.
- OrganisationSystem for searching entire Norwegian academic library catalogues in a single action. Also possible to select individual catalogues.
Joint Global Ocean Flux Study (JGOFS)Oceanographic processes research programme, aiming to understand better the processes controlling, regional to global and seasonal to interannual fluxes of carbon between the atmosphere, surface ocea
- OrganisationNUPI's twin tasks of research and information are focused on international issues central to Norwegian foreign policy and foreign economic relations.Research is organised into two major cross-disci
- OrganisationThe Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Higher Education (SIU) is an administrative agency under the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research (UFD), with its own Board of Directors.
- OrganisationResearch and teaching institute with main areas of focus on development studies, resource systems, dryland areas, water management, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), development aid.
- OrganisationIndependent research centre.
- OrganisationConducts policy-related research at the international level, concentrating primarily on countries undergoing substantial structural changes through development, transition and conflict.
- OrganisationIndependent foundation engaged in research on international environmental, energy, and resource management politics. The Institute seeks to maintain an multi-disciplinary approach, with main emphas