Searching with a thematic focus on Participation
Showing 1-10 of 1880 results
- OrganisationIndigenous Knowledge and Development Monitor (IK&DM) was a journal that served the international development community and all scientists who share a professional interest in indigenous knowledge syst
- OrganisationDiscussion list on qualitative research
Global Participation Net (GP-NET)Discussion list on participatory approaches sponsored by USAID's Participation Initiative.
- OrganisationDiscussion list on "ethnomethodology"
- OrganisationWWW site of information sources on media applications for development and democracy. Also runs discussion list, Devmedia.
- OrganisationDiscussion list on the history of community organising and community based development. More formal than the usual listserv: it involves a call for papers and on-line presentation until December 1996.
- OrganisationInstitutions based at Indiana University.
- OrganisationDiscussion list, based at University of Guelph, on Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) and participatory community development.
- OrganisationCornell University organises a Participatory Action Research network.
- OrganisationFuture Generations, an NGO concentrating on environmental sustainability, offers an inexpensive and systematic model for community-based change. Programme areas cover Tibet, Northern India and Peru.