Searching with a thematic focus on Poverty
Showing 1-10 of 5648 results
- OrganisationCROP was established by the International Social Science Council in 1992. It is a world-wide network of researchers and experts on poverty.
- OrganisationMulti-donor organisation, coordinated by the World Bank.
- OrganisationNewsletter summarising World Bank research on poverty. Mostly summaries of work appearing as LSMS working papers (see separate entry). Available in print and on the World Bank WWW site.
- OrganisationResearch centre at the University of Wisconsin-Madison focusing on the causes and consequences of poverty and social inequality in the USAWWW site has information on programmes and links to other
- OrganisationMultidisciplinary, cross-campus research centre based at the University of Sussex undertaking research on poverty and its reduction in both developing and industrialised countries.Publications incl
- OrganisationResearch project aiming to assess the contribution of (and coordination between) ten EU Member States and the European Commission in aid programmes directed at poverty reduction.WWW site has inform
- OrganisationProject aiming to help improve the ability of donors, governments, and practitioners to build sustainable financial institutions that effectively reach the poor.The project website is no lon
- OrganisationPart of the work of the Social Development and Poverty Elimination Programme (SEPED).
- OrganisationDocumentation and support for initiatives on poverty reduction for the Latin American and Caribbean regionProgramme sponsored by the Economic Development Institute (EDI) at the World Bank, UNDP and